Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyright-Protected Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (the “DMCA”), we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed if such claims are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent identified below. Please provide us with a written notice either by email or mail containing the following information:
Copyright Work Information
- Your name
- Telephone number
- Email Address
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent via mail or email:
ATTN: Trendage Copyright Compliance
2075 De La Cruz Blvd. #209
Santa Clara, CA 95050